Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm back!

Quick Update:
Fall of Freshman Year Gained:
8 lb. 
Lost over Christmas break:
8 lb. 

So! 
I've so far kept away the 'Freshman 15' so far, and I hope to keep it as far away as possible! 
I have one more week until I'm back to classes, my next goal is to be back at my lowest weight that I'd been before I started preparing for college! 
(I'd gained two pounds before I left for college, so you could say that I'd gained 10 lb. . .)

Another Bonus:
I'm 95% of the way into size 14's!
My mom (who I've been swapping close with for the last few years) has lost 35 lb. and is now down to a 12-10. 
That's both good and bad for me. 
:)
She's given me some of her old pants, but they're 14 petite!
Plus my excess weight is carried around my belly, so even though I'm smaller boned (and short), I cannot fit (no matter how much I wish I could) into a size 14 petite.
Another goal to aim at!

Something to Think About:
While I was at college, I was walking every where.
Even though my weight was going upward, my pants were telling another tale.
From what I can decipher, I gained muscle and lost some of the fat around my legs. 
That's what makes sense at least.

Deliciousness:
This last week I tried making Skinny Chocolate with coconut flakes in it!
It was DELICIOUS!
It was like eating Almond Mounds, only healthier!
I also added to the original recipe one large scoop of Protein Powder, which to me didn't seem to change it that much.
I learned that putting two big spoonfuls into the cupcake liners was too big a bite, so next time I'll only do one.
Next time, I want to try making them with almonds for a try for Almond Joy's!

Total Weight Lost so far:
20 lb.

God Bless!
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment