Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm doing it!

Day two while back at college, and I'm so far going good!

Starting tomorrow I'm going to try and keep a log of what I'm eating for my meals, and hopefully in a week or two after I've been going 'semi' strong, I'll start experimenting with E's.

So far today:

Breakfast
Omelet with red and green peppers, olives, and cottage cheese (I think it's 4% fat Cottage Cheese)
Medium sized (about?) cup of coffee with some half and half

Lunch
Large salad with olives, cheese, green bell pepper, hard boiled egg, balsamic vinegar, and cottage cheese
One hot-dog with a bit of melted cheese (to make it palatable)
Some Brussels sprouts with a bit of cheese (they were a bit under cooked, oh well)

Tonight will be more of a cross-over instead of an S (breaded meat. . . again. . .), so I'll probably have some kind of salad or neutral vegetable.
I can't complain though, I'm doing pretty well for dealing with college cafeteria food!

Oh, something that's keeping me going is keeping a small dark chocolate bar (plan approved) in my coat pocket.
If I'm really craving dessert, I just remember that it's there and I'll either eat it on the way back to wherever I'm going to I'll go and fetch it.

God Bless!
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment