Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Trim and Healthy, What is That?

I'm not sure if you have heard of the Amazon bestselling book, Trim Healthy Mama.
If you haven't read it yet, go look it up.
I'm so glad my mom bought it, even with its rather hefty price.
Believe me, it's well worth $35 (keep in mind, that that huge book [617 pages to be exact] is mostly cookbook).
It's packed full of information that will change the way you look at everything.

Here's a little about me before I started this life style:
I was nineteen years old, almost a hundred pounds over weight (I refused to weigh myself because of how large the number was getting),
in horrible joint pain for most of the week,
in love with all sorts of active stuff but unwilling to join in because of said pain,
and hiding behind all sorts of walls that I'd built up because I was afraid that they'd notice me (and my weight), even though I wanted to be noticed. 

Here's a little about me now that I've been on this life style for about four months:
I'm twenty years old,
I've lost about twenty pounds now without adding exercise to my daily routine (it's on the horizon though),
my joint pain has lessened to the point that I can garden and do things that I love again,
and my walls are starting to come down (sometimes I actually like how I look). 

What if you can't spare the money to try this?
What if you are on a budget, but still want to try this?
If you are willing to try this life style without the book, then I'd love to try and help you.
I'll be posting soon four different parts of what this life style is built upon. 

I'll see you then!

SDG
Joy

Wisconsin weather is unpredictable, it was cold last Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment