Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quick Update

A really quick update before I go to bed. . .
My nice, comfy bed, with the nice, soft pillows. . .
Oh.
Yeah.
The update.

So far, so good.
All of my meals are S's so far (meals with fats and protein), though I think I might have had a few cross-overs (low carb and fat) a couple of times (those sneaky carbs. . .).
My parents left me lovely Protein Peanut Butter Cups (will post link to recipe soon. It's wonderful!), which happily melted in my room (that's what happens when your dorm doesn't have air conditioning and you start talking to faculty/RA/ARA/etc. who are introducing themselves to the students. . .).
Now I have delicious gobs of peanutty chocolate goodness!

My campus is rather rural, so I'm thinking  that most of my daily exercise will end up being walking from building to building.
If I can find the time between things, I might try a ten minute exercise routine.
I'll have to see if I can work that in, as I'm also looking for a job. . .

I have a very hectic schedule for this semester, but I'm happily looking forward too it!
I don't do very good with too much time on my hands.

Well, good night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment